You’re a pro at metabolizing many tasks and deadlines at once. You’re a great listener and will speak up if something is unclear. Self-motivated, you anticipate needs while managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritizing various projects. You’re a proactive communicator and have experience dealing with clients in a professional setting verbally over the phone, in person and via email. You typically do more than the minimum and continuously look for ways to improve your work. You are type-A, creative, and have an unlimited amount of patience. Service is a part of your core. A calling, if you will. You are responsive and flexible while not losing sight of details, and you rarely sweat the small stuff. You have a “can-do” attitude, a positive outlook, and a strong sense of pride in the quality of your work.
The Project Assistant will work closely with our Project Manager, to maximize efficiency and help meet deadlines with regard to completing client projects as well as supporting internal administrative tasks. Typical tasks include:
- Assisting the Project Manager with project planning, budget planning, task management, resource allocation, and forecasting for Parisleaf’s portfolio
- Assisting the Project Manager with project estimates and prep for prospective client pitches
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, creative reviews, and managing calendars
- Drafting email correspondence
- Taking notes in meetings, creating summarized recaps, and assigning action items to the creative team
- Assist in managing client backlogs for recurring maintenance projects
- Helping format and organize spreadsheets and internal documents
- Assisting with day to day tasks
This is a full-time salaried position commensurate with experience.
- Remote Work Environment on EST Office Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Charitable Matching Program
- Peloton Digital Account
Background and Requirements
Past experience being an executive, project or sales assistant. Experience in Google Suite, including Docs and Sheets. Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, specifically InDesign, as well as a project management software such as Asana or Harvest, is a bonus. Proven ability to juggle assignments while maintaining a high standard of work, organization, and meticulous attention to detail. Polished and professional communication skills.
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Due to a high volume of inquiries, we will only reach out to candidates who check all the boxes described above.