You’re a conceptual, big-picture thinker, responsible for inspiring your team and our clients – leading a team in developing strategy, brand direction and narrative, print, design, campaigns, and websites. You’re someone who thrives off of guiding and mentoring the day-to-day creative team while inspiring confidence and pride. You facilitate positive team morale through encouragement and motivation. You’re a great listener and will advocate for what is best for the client and your team, all while balancing timelines and budgets. You are responsive and flexible while not losing sight of the details. You set clear expectations and guidelines around performance, and provide structured feedback and guidance for your team’s professional development. You have a “can-do” attitude, a positive outlook, and a strong sense of pride in the quality of your work. Team leadership, mentorship, management, speaking, pitching, and motivation skills are an absolute necessity for this role.
The Creative Director will work closely with our creative team and our clients to help service our clients’ needs. Typical tasks include:
- Lead new business pursuits, helping to drive pitch strategy, lead strategic concepts, and represent Parisleaf’s creative capabilities to win new accounts.
- Oversee and guide high-quality creative execution across all creative from concept to completion, directing creative strategy, and ensuring success and ROI for our clients.
- Partner with the leadership team to help guide the direction of Parisleaf and Parisleaf’s brand.
- Assist the business development and marketing team in developing thought leadership content (eg. writing and speaking)
- Identify and magnify our client’s business purpose, by listening and guiding discussions with kindness and empathy.
- Facilitate seamless client communication and partner with the Project Management team to ensure a positive client experience.
- Motivate, inspire, lead, and mentor your colleagues, including your creative team, contractors, and partners.
- Work closely with the project management and production teams to ensure timely deliverables are in line with the client’s goals and budget.
- Foster, in partnership with the leadership team, a collaborative team culture.
- Effectively support client presentations in collaboration with the creative team.
- Commitment to living in alignment with Parisleaf values.
- Proudly fly the Parisleaf flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and across social platforms.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your own creative directing, management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, tact, and maturity when dealing with a wide variety of people and situations; navigating conflict, ambiguity, change, and facilitating positive resolution.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills across all modes of communication, both internally and externally.
- Identify and manage a network of external creative and content partners, as needed.
This is a full-time remote salaried position commensurate with experience. We are a fully distributed team, with most of us residing in Gainesville, FL. Occasional travel is required. We are only accepting applications from candidates currently residing in the United States. We are committed to building a diverse and passionate team. We encourage creative-minded individuals to apply for this position. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Remote Work Environment on EST Office Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Charitable Matching Program
- Peloton Digital Account
Background and Requirements
Creative Direction or Art Direction background and experience in a creative leadership role at an agency with a minimum of 10 years of experience working across a variety of mediums including branding, web (UI/UX, content strategy, interaction design), strategy, messaging, motion, video, and print.
Parisleaf provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
Due to a high volume of inquiries, we will only reach out to candidates who check all the boxes described above.